The ideas and inspiration phase has now closed.
The timeframes for this project may be affected by the current Coronavirus outbreak/restrictions and availability of funding.
Thank you to everyone who got involved and provided ideas on how Council can help the community rebuild even stronger than we were before the pandemic.
The next step in the process will be assessing the ideas in relation to;
- Potential Impact - will the project have a positive impact on the community? How many people can participate?
- Feasibility - is the project realistic?
- Creativity - is the idea original, is it engaging, is it fun?
- Value for Money - does the project demonstrate value for money for the community?
- Evidence of community collaboration - does the project demonstrate collaboration, with residents/groups working together in the planning and implementation?
Below is a list of actionable ideas received through a combination of face-to-face and online engagement activities during the 4-week campaign.
COVID-19 has changed the way we live and as restrictions begin to ease we are all learning to live and work in a new normal.
Restrictions have impacted our community both socially and economically and we want to have a conversation about how we can help the community rebuild even stronger than we were before the pandemic. This may be supporting an existing local group or service, a specific project or event which brings the community together. It could also be suggestions about how Council can reduce the overheads required to manage regulatory requirements in today's society.
Revive the Region aims to receive actionable ideas from residents to help reactivate and stimulate the region. We will gather ideas through a combination of face-to-face and online approaches.
All feedback will be pieced together at the conclusion of the 4-week campaign and provided to Council to decide what is realistic and feasible to be delivered.
No submissions yet.